Saturday 2 April 2011

Bringing India to You!

Visit India with Me!

Hello and thank you for visiting Personal Travel Experience Consultants India!



My name is Nicole Saunders your personal travel experience assistant/consultant bringing India to you! 

I am anglo-Indian by birth, brought up Australian and like any foreigner or tourist explored and discovered India as a solo traveller for over 5 years. 


Having a diversified cultural background & indepth travel experience I am able to help enrich your journey as your personal assistant/consultant/travel coach equipping you with a "Spicy Travel Backpacks" packed with knowledge, insights, direct experiences, travel secrets, workshops and latest news for to you Get Prepared, Get Organised, Get Confident, Beat Culture Shock and travel like a Real Travel Pro!

Joining me you will learn to leave the tourist at home on the couch and pack bags with spicy essential ingredients....I hope it is the best investment you make and don't leave home with it!


"I believe you can read about other parts of the world, but until you experience it, you don't really appreciate what's out there! I have proved time and time again the best teacher in life is direct experience, and agree that Direct Travel Experience Really Counts!"



Get Started
Getting started is easy, overtime you will find information published that is unsurpassed in the travel industry!


Contact me
Give me a call on +61430735139 or email personaltravelexperienceindia@gmail.com for more information!



Happy Spicy Trails!

Nicole Saunders


Visit India with Me to Get Prepared, Get Organised, Build Confidence, Beat Culture Shock!

No comments:

Post a Comment